Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Not getting much done!

Update in bullet points- cuz my brain is fried from lack of sleep and I can't form my thoughts into paragraphs...

  • Nikki and 2 of my 3 grandkids from her arrived on Saturday. 
  • Marie has been as unpleasant to her as she can possibly be.
  • I'm sad my girls do not understand what being sisters means.
  • It is slightly funny watching them try to "out- mother" the other one though.  Nikki AKA the voice of experience keeps telling Marie AKA the newby what to do and not do and Marie is then even more bound and determined to do exactly the opposite of what has been suggested.
  • They both text me to complain about the other one in a way that screams "pick my side mom cuz YOU and I are perfect but my sister is a doodie head"
  • I am playing Switzerland.  I chose no side.  I just sit back and watch the show and pray that someday they appreciate each other.
  • My apartment is a WRECK. 
  • My 3YO Granddaughter is a bit of a terror.  I hate to say that but it's true.  It's a good thing she belongs to me and therefore I love her (I have to, right?  Kidding! I kid!of COURSE Grandma loves her!) otherwise I probably wouldn't choose her.  She's the most destructive little person I've ever met.  You can't give her anything or she breaks it or destroys.  Give her a drink- she'll dump it.  Give her a toy, she'll break it.  Give her a balloon, she'll pop it.  Tell her no and she does it anyway. Tell her to be quiet and she yells.  Tell her to walk she runs. Lord help us all. I hope she out grows this.
  • Baby J is sick.  He's just been to the doctor and has a script for antibiotics.  Please Lord let them work fast.
  • I didn't sleep a wink- literally- not one wink last night.  Marie had to work and that means the baby is mine and boy is he sick.  Fever, snot, gagging up mucus, diarreah...my poor grandbaby is a mess.
  • I was either rocking, walking or soothing him all night long.  K held on as long as he could telling me "go to sleep I'll watch him" but it was all words as he was half snoring as he said it LOL.
  • I've got pics to share - Baby J in his spidy pajamas -from last weekend before he came down with this bug...
  • And the other 3, JT who is 3, HK who is 6 and of course baby CJ who is 11 days old today!



  • I can't think of anything else LOL.  Bye for now!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh Weeks......I feel for you! I have no words of wisdom, but hang in there and we a pulling for ya to get some rest! lol Please take care of yourself, the last thing you need is to get sick yourself!!


Sandy